Saturday, May 16, 2009

A little from each genre: (and the best ones too!)

left out chinesepop, jpop, soundtracks, loads of other pop songs, more oldies, choral and classical too O: If not it'll really be video spam!

maybe next time =D


OKAY I'M OFF.
SOLIFLUCTION, ROTATIONAL SLIP, DEBRIS AVALANCHE, ROCKFALL, INSELBERGS, CASTLEKOPPIES.


Animation:

Joe Hisaishi / Mononoke Hime Symphonic Suite
Out of all the Studio Ghibli film OSTs, I like Mononoke Hime's best.
^_^



Joe Hisaishi & New Japan Philharmonic dream world orchestra
- Laputa medley (GIVE THIS 5 STARS :D)

Works from a genius O:


Jazz:

First love - Jazz version
Slightly different from my Kenny James Trio version, still fab!
Makes you fall in loooooveee with jazz, really!
(YES YOU MUST LISTEN TO IT)



John Coltrane - I'm old fashioned
Another jazz piece that I always put on repeat on the com.


Blues:

Eric Clapton - Driftin' Blues



Eric Clapton - Have you ever loved a woman


Creepy but cool:

Daft Punk - Techonologic
Ashley showed this to me the other day..hmm lets just say its creepy but kinda catchy at the same time.



Rock:

Queen - Don't stop me now
AHAHA my favourite song of all time :D
Ah yes, Too much love will kill you, Bohemian Rhapsody, I was born to love you and we are the champions too!


GUITAR HERO - Same old song and dance (aerosmith)
Found it! I always like to play this song but they don't have the expert version for the com, anyway D: this guy is just hecking pro! (YOU CAN HOLD THE KEYBOARD LIKE THE GUITAR)


Pop:

White tie affair - Candle (Sick and tired)
[I'm just currently stuck onto this]


Cover of Crush (ryanferr3 on youtube)
The quality of the video's pretty bad but he's good! :D


Brass band:

Canadian Brass - Beatles
:D Hey jude's after 7:52 if you're interested.



Canadian Brass - The saints (go marching in)/Hallelujah


Classical:

One of my favourite home-made videos of La Campanella.
He's got both the techniques and emotions :D

GOSH I REALLY LOVE IT. LISTEN TO IT!
(even though the quality's bad of the video's bad D:)
(and he plays moonlight sonata mvt.3 too!)



Flight of the bumblebee/mexican head dance ON THE TRUMPET. Starts after 1:04.

They have it on all the instruments too, though some instruments won't even play this part in an orchestra lol!




My concentration span is S-H-O-R-T D:
gosh I haven't even covered a third of my revision topics ohhell bye ):

(maths shall be conveniently left out for the MYEs)




Righto, bye!

No comments: